Sales Support Coordinator
Hospitality Finder is the UK's fastest growing independent Hospitality provider offering packages for some of the world’s most sought after Sporting and Cultural events.
Our Green Room brand is recognised within the marketplace as an unsurpassed experience and affording a level of celebrity interaction that is not available anywhere else.
Working alongside of our Ambassadors, Lawrence Dallaglio, Mike Tindall, Darren Gough, Kevin Pietersen and A.P. McCoy, The Green Room is highly sought after, from its birthplace at Twickenham, to its new home on-board a Luxury Super-Yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix.
Due to the unprecedented growth we are experiencing and owing to an exciting new strategic partnership, we are seeking to recruit a confident and professional Sales Support Coordinator, who is eager to grow within their role and enjoy a fantastic career development opportunity.
You would be responsible for:
- Providing ongoing analytical support to the sales team
- Running various reports, recognising trends, strengths and weaknesses in our sales operations and feeding information to the line manager in order to maximise sales opportunity
- Identifying key growth areas within our market place and assisting line manager with ongoing sales strategy
- Inter department sales liaison – working closely with other departments in order to maximise sales performance
- Talent searching & contacting prospective sales applicants
- Post event follow ups – Obtaining valuable customer feedback and assisting with any issues
- Approving and signing off on payment schedules and new orders
- Sending booking forms
- Running client lists and managing lead distribution within the sales team
- Weekly & monthly reporting
Required experience and skills:
- Some sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ‘office’ understanding – Particularly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical approach.
- Confident, thorough with attention to detail.
- Idea sharing and collaborative.
You would be responsible for:
- Working in a fast paced, proactive telesales team
- B2B lead generation. Building a portfolio of clients and prospects from scratch
- Researching businesses and approaching senior decision makers
- Pitching, negotiating and closing deals
- Building strong relationships - with General public as well as C-level executives
- Managing new business pipeline and account manage existing clients
- Adhere to KPI's and agreed GP
- Telesales experience not essential - a good telephone manner and excellent understanding of the English language is (both Spoken and Written).
- Strong character and can do attitude.
- Motivated, Money hungry and the will to succeed
- Proactive and committed to working towards agreed targets.
- Work well under pressure
- Interest in sports and/or music would be an advantage
We offer an industry leading salary, a strong commission and bonus structure as well as ad hoc incentives throughout the year. Top performers can expect substantial financial growth in all subsequent years of employment. We always look to promote from within and there will be opportunities to grow with the company. You will be joining a fast paced and fun environment. We work hard and play hard. If you are competitive and have an outgoing personality you will fit in well.
Can't find a suitable Job role ?
We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals. If you are looking for a new challenge get in contact and send us your CV.