Customer Experience (Dispatch)
You would be responsible for:
- Manage incoming packs
- Ticket / pack verification
- Quality assurance
- Client communication (Phone and email)
- Managing delivery expectations
- Dealing with general Customer ticketing queries
- Ensuring guest information has been received from the customer and logged accordingly
- Allocation and distribution of tickets
- Preparing guest packs
- Logging ticket numbers
- Manifesting post and working with Royal Mail or other courier services
- Liaising with suppliers to manage supply time frames
- Internal communication
- Working with Guest Experience team to maintain high quality Customer Experience
- Working with Purchasing & Finance teams to ensure efficient supply chain management
- Working with Events team to ensure ticket / pack time frames are managed in line with client expectations
- Working with Sales to ensure clear and consistent client communication
- Devise and implement new dispatch procedures to maximise department efficiency
Skills & Experience:
- High degree of focus, attention to detail and organisation.
- Experience within a high paced dispatch / postal or courier environment is preferred
- Ability to work well and consistent under pressure
- Able to Prioritise workload and ‘drop off and pick up’ tasks where necessary
- Confident and Analytical problem solver with strong communication skills
Hours of work:
08:45 – 17:30 Monday – Thursday & 08:45 – 17:00 Fridays.
You would be responsible for:
- Working in a fast paced, proactive telesales team
- B2B lead generation. Building a portfolio of clients and prospects from scratch
- Researching businesses and approaching senior decision makers
- Pitching, negotiating and closing deals
- Building strong relationships - with General public as well as C-level executives
- Managing new business pipeline and account manage existing clients
- Adhere to KPI's and agreed GP
- Telesales experience not essential - a good telephone manner and excellent understanding of the English language is (both Spoken and Written).
- Strong character and can do attitude.
- Motivated, Money hungry and the will to succeed
- Proactive and committed to working towards agreed targets.
- Work well under pressure
- Interest in sports and/or music would be an advantage
We offer an industry leading salary, a strong commission and bonus structure as well as ad hoc incentives throughout the year. Top performers can expect substantial financial growth in all subsequent years of employment. We always look to promote from within and there will be opportunities to grow with the company. You will be joining a fast paced and fun environment. We work hard and play hard. If you are competitive and have an outgoing personality you will fit in well.
Can't find a suitable Job role ?
We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals. If you are looking for a new challenge get in contact and send us your CV.