EPSOM DERBY FESTIVAL 2022 | DERBY DAY
The final day of the famous Derby Festival is the hugely popular Derby Day sees around 100,000 racegoers, dressed in their best, flock to the Epsom Downs Racecourse to enjoy a spectacular day of racing as well as a fine addition to their social calendar. The main race on Derby Day is the Investec Epsom Derby itself. Trainer Aidan O’Brien entered the record books with his seventh Derby win as Seamie Heffernan led the 13-2 chance home. He became the first Lingfield Derby Trial winner to go on and triumph at Epsom since High-Rise in 1998.
Hospitality Finder proudly provides official Epsom Racecourse hospitality packages on Derby Day, where guests can experience final furlong hospitality with sweeping views of the racecourse from the trackside balcony - the ideal vantage point to cheer on your horses in the exciting closing stages of each race.
*Please note dates are provisional and subject to change.
Epsom Derby Festival 2022 | Derby Day Hospitality Packages
Browse the range of corporate hospitality options below, find your preferred package and enquire today:
Tattenham Straight Suite
The Tattenham Straight Marquee is an informal but stunning structure, positioned to the left of the main Grandstand on the famous Tattenham Straight – a pivotal point as the horses approach the final furlong of the race. It can be found located in its own private enclosure with betting facilities and private tables of 10, with smaller numbers accommodated on a shared basis.
- Three course seated lunch
- Light afternoon tea of sandwiches and home-made cakes
- Pimm’s reception
- Complimentary bar of beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Bright and airy glass-fronted facility looking onto the racecourse
- Private viewing terrace
- Private entrance to the left of the Grandstand
- Package inclusive of a Tattenham Enclosure ticket
- Live four-piece band throughout the day
- Access to roaming and fixed betting facilities and tipster
- Optional extra to purchase a ticket to the official hospitality after party with DJ
Chez Roux at Blue Riband
Treat guests to an equisite fine dining experience at the races within the Chez Roux @ Blue Riband restaurant. This stunning facility not only offers a bespoke four-course à la carte menu designed by legendary father and son chefs Albert and Michel Roux Jr, but also provides panoramic views overlooking the Parade Ring, Winner's Enclosure and the Winning Post.
Private tables are available for 2 and above.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Four course à la carte Michelin styled menu, designed by Albert Roux OBE, Michel Roux Jnr & Emily Roux; Amuse Bouche, Starter, Main, Dessert
- Selection of French Cheeses served from a Chefs table, and afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of Champagne, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Two spacious balconies, with views of both the Winning Post and Winner's Enclosure, and Parade Ring and London skyline
- Located on the first floor of the Queen's Stand, one of British racing's most prestigious spaces
- Full admission to the Queen's Stand and Grandstand Enclosures
- Intimate dining space, with private tables for 2 and above
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Car parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
Capacity crowds at Epsom Racecourse
Exquisite food on offer
Enjoy superb cocktails
Experience the Epsom Derby Festival like never before
Relax in the summer sun
Can't find your favourite Epsom Derby Festival 2022 | Derby Day package?
Not a problem. If you can't find a particular hospitality facility or package that you are looking for, you can either email us your particular requirements via the enquiry form above, or alternatively call us on 0843 249 5340 and one of our corporate event specialists will help you find your perfect package.Send us an enquiry
Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers have to say.