Fancy winning yourself exclusive VIP tickets to one of our fantastic events? Of course you do! Thanks to you we've reached over 500 reviews on Trust Pilot and to celebrate we'll be giving you the chance to win some fantastic prizes over the next few months.
'How do I enter?!' We hear you cry. To qualify for our competition you must have either booked an event with us previously or been an invited guest at one of our hospitality events.
So, if you've been to one of our events or you've used us to book an event for a friend or colleague, you qualify. Hurrah!
To enter all you have to do is get in contact with the sales advisor that manages your bookings, they'll send across a Trust Pilot link and from there it's down to you. Click the link, write your review and ta-dah you've been automatically entered!
This quarterly competition will be running until the end of March 2016. So don't miss out, not long to wait and we promise it'll be worth it! The winner will be chosen at random from all of our five star reviews between January and March.
Take a look at some of our five star reviews below to get an idea of what to write for your potential winning entry. We love reading our clients' reviews, and we honestly do read every single one. We wish you all the best of luck and we look forward to reading the entries over the 3 months.
'What happens if I've not been to one of your events before?' Don't worry, there's plenty of time to come along to an event of your choice, so take a look at our events calendar and get in contact with a sales advisor today.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Hospitality Sports & Banqueting Club Ltd (company no. 05096041 whose registered office is at 2nd Floor Ascot House, 22-24 Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5DZ.
2. Employees of Hospitality Finder or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found above.
5. Closing date for entry will be 5pm on Thursday 31st March 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. By entering this competition, the winner agrees to participate in promotional activity and material as required by Hospitality Finder.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random and the winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.