With so many great artists heading out on tour it’s difficult to pick favourite to go and see. So we have compiled a list of our top five picks to make things a little easier for you.
1. Katy Perry is back with her new tour ‘Witness’ tour, this will be her first world tour since the sell-out 151 date Prismatic tour back in 2015. In true Katy Perry style, this show will feature a spectacular stage set-up, where you will be dazzled by the state-of-the-art visual effects and mind-blowing performances. Fans can expect to hear all of the stars classic hits as well as songs from her new album including 'Chained to the Rhythm' 'Bon Appétit' and 'Swish Swish'.
2. Harry Styles is set embark on his first solo world tour following the success of debut solo album, which went to number 1 in 55 countries including the UK and the US. Styles broke records with his new album which by achieving the biggest debut sales week for a U.K. male artist’s first full-length album. The performance will include songs from his new album including the hit ‘Sign of the times’.
3. Rock legends Foo Fighters are taking the UK by storm, in the summer they headlined Glastonbury with a show-stopping set and now they are about to perform once again to UK crowds as part of The O2’s 10th birthday celebrations. The performance will come just after the band release their 9th studio album ‘Concrete and gold’. Foo Fighters never fail to put on a brilliant show for their fans and this concert is sure to be no exception.
4. Icons of the music world Queen will once again be performing with the extraordinary Adam Lambert, bringing their world tour to the UK. It has been almost three years since the band last performed here where they did a series of 10 sell-out tour. This is sure to be a celebration as it marks the 40th anniversary of Queen’s biggest selling studio album to date ‘News of the World from 1977’ which brought about some of the words greatest anthems including ‘We Will Rock You’ and ‘We Are the Champions’
5. Grammy and Golden Globe Winner Lady Gaga will be bringing her ‘Joanne’ tour to the UK for three unmissable dates. The singer has sold over 30 million albums and 150 million singles defining her as one of the best-selling musicians of all time. The tour follows the release of her album which debuted at number one in the Billboard top 200 and promises fans a set list of all her greatest hits.
To see all of our concert hospitality take a look at our full line-up here.